Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Mel

A Lousy Recreation of a Christmas Song for my Thursday Thirteen

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me two fighting children and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me three rush custom orders, two fighting children and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and one crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a grocery list for shopping, a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me nine last minute errands, a grocery list for shopping, a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a stack of unmailed Christmas cards, nine last minute errands, a grocery list for shopping, a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a family battling a headcold, a stack of unmailed Christmas cards, nine last minute errands, a grocery list for shopping, a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me twelve loads of laundry, a family battling a head cold, a stack of unmailed Christmas cards, nine last minute errands, a grocery list for shopping, a million unwrapped presents, missing hotel reservations, FIVE DAYS TO FIND AN IPOD!, four Christmas cards from realtors, three rush custom orders, two fighting children, and a crispy, needle-dropping tree.

On the thirteenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....the ability to do a normal Thursday Thirteen. Next week, I promise...but I lie sometimes.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Mrs. Flinger
2. My Thoughts at this Moment
3. Portal of My Mind
4. My Single Mom Life


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mel!

Kat

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of work!

It was fun reading your TT List!

Happy holidays!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Hi! Came via the TT blogroll, did you get the iPod? :=)

I have one posted, too, if your'e interested. Love reading new people from the Thursday Thirteen.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a great new version!!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Sorry I was lame about adding links. I was on vacation.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh, I did get the iPod. Thank you Amazon.com and FedEx overnight!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home