Sunday, December 18, 2005

What day is it again?

I know it is not Thursday, but I've been meaning to do this and I'm all about instant gratification.


Thirteen Things about Mel

Thirteen things that throw off my groove....well, 12 and some plagerism.

1. People who write lame, amateur poems that rhyme.

2. When my eight year old will not wake up on time.

3. When I get the flu and throw up my chili.

4. People who get irritated when I act silly.

5. Kids who pick boogers and wipe them on walls.

6. Women with no backbones and men with no...er...backbone.

7. When I am bloated and can't button my pants.

8. When my otherwise great husband forgets the romance.

9. When you order french fries and they are too greasy.

10. When old men wear Speedos and make me all queasy.

11. People who just drop their trash on the street.

12. People who think "vegetarian" means I don't eat.

13. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am.

Ta Da! Sorry it's lame. Please don't kick me out of your club...next time I'll play nice, I promise!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

#8. I can totally relate to #8. ;P~

thanks for joining in!

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, I was seriously laughing out loud. You owe me a new keybord considering this one might stop working after I just spit some tea on it laughing at your list!!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Charity:
I moderate my comments and it asks if I want to publish or reject a comment. Heck yeah, I want to publish yours. :) And please come back again soon!
Mel

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home