Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yo Mama so stupid....

Thursday Thirteen is one entry down, but for the rest of you...

I have had several people come across my blog while searching the net for "Yo Mama" jokes. As disagreeable as I may seem, I am a people pleaser. So in order to give the people what they want, here is a compilation of the best (using the word loosely) "Yo Mama" jokes around. Enjoy.

Yo mama so fat she eats Wheat Thicks.
Yo mama so fat she's on both sides of the family!
Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon
Yo mama so stupid that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!
Yo mama so greasy Texaco buys Oil from her
Yo mama has so many teeth missing, it looks like her tongue is in jail
Yo mama so poor when I saw her kicking a can down the street, I asked her what she was doing, she said "Moving."
Yo mama so poor when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!
Yo mama so poor when I ring the doorbell she says,"DING!"
Yo mama so short you can see her feet on her drivers license!
Yo mama so nasty she brings crabs to the beach
Yo mama so nasty she has to creep up on bathwater.

Ta da! Humor at its finest, right there.

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

(lmao) I nearly fell off my chair reading your "Yo mama" jokes! I normally don't care for them, but they hit me as funny! :)
I found your site via the Thursday Thirteen. I've also done mine, if you wanna check it out!:)

Julie
http://simplymylife.blogspirit.com

4:59 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Funny that people get here by searching for Yo Mama jokes!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Girl you had me rolling!!! I love yo mama jokes! There were quite a few that I haven't heard yet. Thanks for the laughs!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Thanks flaughs! I needed that too! I like yo mama jokes. So funny that people link here looking for them lol:)

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Mama's so fat, I threw her up in the air, and she stuck.

Yo Mama's so fat, she needs the driveway to iron her clothes.

Yo Mama's so fat, I broke her leg and gravy poured out.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I have just time warped back to junior high.
Thankyou!!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger prying1 said...

When I was a kid the only line we had was, "your mother wears combat boots".

These are much better!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a great list. You had me crackin' up!

My 13 are up (I'm a beginner at http://kimmyandjacob.blogspot.com)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home