Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday Comes Around Quick, Doesn't It?



Thirteen things that have kept me from freaking out and my head imploding in this lovely stressful week.

1. God.

2. Strawberry Twizzlers. Not the crappy cherry flavor. Strawberry. And they had better be soft.

3. This

4. And this.Oh. My. (Very sad that he died, but man, look at him.)

5. A lovely dream featuring Patrick Dempsey.

6. Our T-shirts are in from the printer to start our new business.

7. Maureen. The only nice human being in all of Colorado's complex tax system. Bless you.

8. Only 13 days until we go to CA to visit. Woot!

9. This boy.

10. This girl.

11. This lovely man.



12. The fact that my son's parent teacher conference involved the words "M is doing well in all areas. We do have one issue, though. He bumps into things on purpose" and his teacher reading me his career report - about how awesome it would be to be a pizza delivery man. Weird little guy. I love him.

13. The fact that my daughter is carrying aroung a stuffed snake she named Lenny...and a stuffed polar bear she named Mr. Polar-Bear-Guy. Lenny the snake is married to Mr. Polar-Bear-Guy and they have an octopus daughter named Lila.

Sorry it is boring, but my brain cells are working on an entry involving the sexual orientation of a certain farm animal. Stay tuned for that.

And sorry my pictures are all jacked up. I am an incompetent blogger, I know.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



15 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Seriously gorgeous family you have there Mel. And I can just see Simon's school report already. It will TOTALLY say, "Uh... He bumps into things on purpose... Is that normal for him?" To which I'll say, "Yeah. He's been doing that since he was 18 months old. Old habits die hard!"

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not boring at all. I've been thinking about you - and thanks for the link. I'm sure you're excited about Cali ~ and I too love the twizzlers... You can use them as straws, whips...

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not boring at all! And the dog thing? Yeah ... I'm gonna have to sleep with the light on tonight. Geez .. that poor thing! He looks like a demon! *shudder*

12:33 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Awww...not boring at all, darlin....

And your fam is to die for! You make some pretty good looking kiddos, there.

:) Happy TT...mine are up too

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

A lovely dream featuring Patrick Dempsey... ahhh... doesn't he just make it all better?!

Your kids are adorable! Pizza delivery guy... at least he's thinking of employment ;)

My 13 are up!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twizzlers definitely have to be soft! lol!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

Hey, mommy, you're doing great. Cute kiddos.

My TT is up.

3:55 PM  
Blogger city dweller said...

ha...twizzlers...I love them and one of my close friends says it's like eating barbie doll legs,no?

4:33 PM  
Blogger Lala's world said...

I don't think your blog is boring!!!
great list! I can relate to #1 and anything sweet or chocolately makes me feel better!! and yes my kids and my man....although they are the main source of my frustration I can't imgaine life without them!

my TT is up

5:01 PM  
Blogger Mama Kelly said...

your children are gorgeous

that dog is disturbing

my 13 are up

http://mamakellysmusings.blogspot.com/

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Blogger's been having trouble with pictures, so it may not be you. They do look fine to me, though. Great, in fact. Your daughter's stuffed animals cracked me up, as did your son's career aspirations and the ugly dog. Thanks for the laughs!

7:01 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

That was not boring or incompetant, your family is stunning !
My TT is finally up late this week, see if you can guess the right answer.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I had trouble getting pics to post on mine too.. took FOREVER!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

I don't think it is boring at all. Your offspring are gorgeous and i love the characters in your daughter's life!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids are a great source of both laughter and 13 lists!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home