Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Call Me Freaky McFreakout

The kids are back in school (Hallelujah). Which leaves me with nothing fascinating to write about. Unless of course, you want to hear about the two hours I spent scrubbing out my refrigerator. No? Mmmmkay.....how about me compiling a grocery list for my dreaded trip to hunt and gather? You sure? We're down to only condiments, so it's a pretty good one. Fine. Then I got nothing.

My husband is on day 2 in beautiful Wisconsin. Which means, as far as the kids are concerned, it's all me - all the time. The twitching in my eye started earlier than expected. I was awakened in the middle of the night by not one, but both of the kidlets last night. My son's stomach hurt. My daughter had a bad dream. I had no dreams at all because I didn't freakin' sleep. Is it Friday yet?

My husband has his phone interview tomorrow. What interview, you ask? The interview with the kick ass, dream company tomorrow. The interview that determines our entire future. No drama there. I have commenced with the freaking out. By 2:00 tomorrow, I will either be doing the happiest happy dance you have ever seen or wallowing in a big, steaming pile of misery. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping all limbs and appendages crossed for you.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I hope to find you doing the happy dance soon...

9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck to the hubby!

12:23 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

So do we have good news???

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home