Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And So It Begins...

Pounds to lose:10
Pounds already lost:0
Exercise done: Tahitian Cardio - 45 minutes, all 3 10 minute workouts on Cardio Kickboxing
Surplus Food Crammed In My Piehole: 6 cupcakes. No kidding. I don't use frosting though...that has to count for something, right?

So I got my exercise DVD's in the mail yesterday, giving me no excuse not to stick with my plan. After 45 minutes of uncoordinated undulating that surely offended the entire nation of Tahiti, I decided that wasn't enough. I moved on to the Cardio Kickboxing. It is 3 ten minute workouts. You can do one, two, or all three, depending on your time and stupidity. I, of course, went for all three. I didn't want to plant a roundhouse kick to the rock hard abs of the perky, blonde instructor until 6 minutes into the second workout. As if I could have gotten my fat, wobbly leg high enough to do that. Today I am throwing 8 minute abs and 8 minute arms into the mix....but I'm afraid I'm going to need to slather myself in self-tanner and slick myself up with baby oil to have proper technique on that one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

The other day, I realized I was sore and thought "What could I have done to cause this" My best guess? The Laundry.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh dear god, you're not going to be able to move tomorrow!

While I'm not sure if it's an actual law, if the cupcakes have no frosting, you can cross two of them off the list. :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Well, you did more exercise today than I have in a week.I've been very lazy and unmotivated since I don't lose any weight no matter how much I work out. But I'm not gaining either. Maybe that should be a motivator unto itself...lol

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home