Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*Don't* Tell Me How You Really Feel. No, really. Don't.

To the person who left the sarcastic review for me at Blog Explosion:
I will refrain from commenting at all on the fact that you apparently have nothing better to do than review random blogs on the internet.
So my blog is a "needless site"? I'll have to agree with you on that. But aren't all blogs essentially needless? Aside from yours obviously. So please enlighten me as to what lofty contribution your blog makes to the blogosphere or the world as a whole. Wait, let me guess...you write a political commentary blog. Heaven knows there aren't enough of those out there. But I'm sure yours is different, right?
So you continue on, rolling out post after post of fascinating, life-altering information - and I'll continue to sit around in my suburban-mommy-track suit, pecking away my mindless entries while my kids eat cereal and listen to Kid's Bop.
Thanks again for your "constructive" criticism. Oh, and one more thing - Bite me.


Note: My kids do not actually listen to Kid's Bop. I'd rather chew my own arm off that buy that crap. No offense to those that do love Kid's Bop.

9 Comments:

Blogger IzzyMom said...

Hi there! Your blog renting is working. I clicked the link and here I am. Like your blog. Fun to read!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

B.E. is kind of like that. I used it for a while but found that there's really no need for it. The fact that it's in my Thursday 13 is only because I couldn't think of anything to put in its place! But yeah, best to ignore comments from someone who is just spending 30 seconds doing something else while they wait for the timer to count down and they can click and go somewhere else. What, so that someone else can just do the same thing to them? Yeah, I just don't get it.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

You go girl! Tell 'em how it is! And when you're done...forgetaboutit! Don't let it ruin anything. I love your blog. I love the big fat, fake Elvis design Kelly did. Who needs critics? Just do what makes you happy!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks guys. I know you're both right. I let it out, now I feel better!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hi (w)izzy! Thanks for visiting!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Water Boy's mama would say
"KIDS BOP IS THE DEVILLLLLL"

Holy crap some goofball friend of my daughter's burned a copy for her and my girls are obsessed!

I even offered to burn a CD with every single song in IT'S ORIGINAL FORMAT!

They like the little goofy kids singing perfectly good songs.

aarrgghhhh

12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn Straight! I love it here, and I can't believe that I ran into my good friend Wizzy right here in the Comments.... SMall world- I read Wizzy daily and Blogroll her too. Come visit us both some time!

Keep it up.

12:35 PM  
Blogger PetiteMommy said...

my kids dont listen to kids bop either...on the comment, some people have nothing better to do and I'm with you on those political blogs...there's one too many...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

Political blogs bore me too. Then again, I write about extremely unimportant things like tv and tic tacs.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home