Saturday, January 14, 2006

Notice Anything Different, Little Mama?

How about my cool new blog design? Done for me by the fabulous Nello. Cute blog. Cute kids. Awesome blog beautifier. Check her out.

In honor of the new look, I thought I'd put a little about my love for Elvis...

In fourth grade, I was home sick. There was an Elvis movie marathon on. I watched 13 hours and was a fan for life. Why? I have no idea. But it's true.

I have a large collection of Elvis memorabilia. That includes a velvet Elvis painting. No joke. I hang it in my double wide next to my Nascar commemorative plates. That is a joke.

At 18 I got Elvis tattooed on my lower back. It has since been covered with a larger tattoo. Sometimes I miss it.

I have never been to Graceland, but will someday.

Even as a fan, I can not bear to watch a lot of his movies, but love King Creole.

And that is all. Enjoy. And Nello - Thank you. Thank you very much.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graceland is great. We are 2 hours south of Memphis. It's a very well-organized informative tour. One of the better ones I have been on and I'm not a huge Elvis fan. I love the new look!

3:16 PM  
Blogger cubmommy said...

I love your new design. It is awesome!

Hi, I came from Nello!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I love your new design! It's awesome! I love Nelly's designs...I'm on the waiting list.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

Isn't Nello great! She redid my pad, too. I love the bedazzled background, that's great! Long Live The King!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love Elvis!

Lisa Marie and I are very close in age.
I always felt a little sad for her.

I remember when my mom told me Elvis died...I was 10. I cried and cried.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home