Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Put Both Hands Where I Can See Them

Apparently, if you google "look at my bulge" my blog comes up. Me and a bunch of...um... "self-love" links. Some poor lonely soul clicked on my site for some inspiration and found a mommy-blog. Bummer. If it would help, I could tell you what I'm wearing....
Fleece jammie pants and my husband's gray zip up hoodie. Does that work for you Big Boy? No?
Then may I direct you here...
  • Hot Chick
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Meg said...

    It was great to hear from you! I'm glad I'm not alone in the chicken dance world! I love to read the stories of your children and motherhood.

    10:26 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mine came up for BOOB. Looks like someone in the UK was looking for some action and came upon my lovely BREASTFEEDING rant. LOL. Poor bloke. Thanks for the visit/comment/blogroll. I found you on blogexplosion - definitely worth the blogmark! I'll roll ya along as well...

    7:09 AM  
    Blogger sarah cool said...

    Thanks for sharing a comment on my blog! I appreciated you taking the time to read that ridiculously long entry!! :) :) Your blog looks too funny, and I'm looking forward to reading it more often!!!!

    7:14 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I get searches all the time for "thong", just because I blogged about a store in town that sells thongs with our town's name printed on them. Sheesh. After I blogged about the search results, though, they increased exponentially, and then I started getting hits for the silly results my commenters mentioned in response to my blogging about the hits on the blog mentioning thongs. I love my stat counter.

    11:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home