Friday, January 20, 2006

I'll take Annoying Older Brothers for $500, Alex.

Overheard from the backseat of my gas-guzzling SUV beast...

Son (to his 2 yo sister): Do you know what these car seats are made out of?
Daughter (just happy he is actually speaking to her): What?
Son: Our car seats. What..are....they...made...out...of? (spoken extra slooowly and enunciated for maximum annoyance)
Daughter: What?
Son: The SEATS! What are they made out of? You know, like metal...or plastic...
Daughter: Plastic?
Son: Noooo. They are Lea-ther. Can you say Lea-ther?
Daughter: No.
Son (with dramatic sigh and eye roll): That is why they don't allow 2 year olds on game shows.

Help me.

2 Comments:

Blogger cubmommy said...

That is so funny! Very cute!

My son does that to me. He will go Mommy can you say reflection.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that's cute!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home