Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things that BLOW...and by blow, I mean to suck and/or annoy, not to expel air.



1. Waiting. For anything. It blows.

2. Leaving the house when it is all cold and snowy.

3. Getting gas in the snow. Blows.

4. My dog is in heat. No, she is not fixed. Shut up. She is wearing a doggie diaper. I have to change her pads. No kidding. It blows.

5. At 29 years old, having to get up for school (to take my son). I put in my time. No one mentioned I'd have to do it all over again...for another 12 years. Blows.

6. My husband has to go to work in Wisconsin for two weeks. I hate his freakin' job. Refer entry below regarding job...refer to number one above regarding waiting. No offense to those in Wisconsin, but...it blows.

7. Wet socks. They do, indeed, blow.

8. Living somewhere where there is no good food for miles and everything closes at 8:00. Does everyone go to sleep at nine and get up at the buttcrack of dawn?!? You blow.

9. Taxes. Corporate taxes are even worse. But they all blow.

10. Exercise. Even if you find something that you can tolerate. It. Still. Blows.

11. Not having my laptop. Monumentally blows.

12. Blogger. I lost this entry three times and had error messages all day. Don't they know I'm at work and actually have access to a computer?!? Hmph. You blow.

13. Trying to write an interesting Thursday Thirteen and only coming up with this. I blow.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

LOVE the idea for the list. Never really thought of the getting up for school.. AGAIN.. thing. I do it and I have to be here WAY earlier than students! Blows.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

P.S. Adding your link to my list!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

Having a bad day?

:)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Here's something else. I'm sick and finding it really hard to be funny. Therefore, I'm almost certain... this comment blows. :) My 13 are up!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Blogger has been hacking me off this week too...it does blow!

I HATE waking up for school too....bleaaaa....

My 13 are up too...lol

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Great idea for a list.

I'm in a lot of pain right now. It blows.

My 13 are up

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Great list!

I'm in a lot of pain right now. It blows!

My 13 are up!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was up with Blogspot. THere were a few blogs that I couldn't comment on and it blew! LOL.

Yes, I hate leaving in cold and snowy weather. I'd rather be all snuggled up with my kitties.

Thanks for visiting my 13.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your list! Except for the ones about snow, never dealt with that. Thank god!

Mine are up!

6:37 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

lololololol...this is the best Thursday 13 I've ever read. I was rolling. Thank you, Mel!

7:56 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

I forgot...our dog used to wear those diapers. too, before she got fixed. They were called "Fancy Pants" and yes, changing the pad did, in fact, blow but not as much as mopping up little blood spots all day long blew...lol

7:59 PM  
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

My computer blows lately too. Not sure why the mouse is messed up.

Thanks for stopping by http://lillyput.blogspot.com today and leaving a comment...love those comments.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I know I'm reading this on Friday... but I don't think your list blows. It.cracked.me.Up!!!!!!!
and btw:
You need to post more.
cuz. you make me laugh.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Oh, I hatet he feeling of wet socks!!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home