Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dude, can I borrow your truck?

I'm moving. Yep, I'm making the switch to wordpress. Why? I Do. Not. Know. I set The Boy up on wordpress to that my blogless family could comment on his blog without it being an ordeal and decided it would be a good idea for me too. It was late. There were templates and widgets. and so it is. It is hard to let go of the very convincing Elvis impersonator, but the times, they are a changin'. And since no one actually reads this blog, I figured what the heck.

Do me one big favor though...all of you blogexplosion flybys and googlers searching for "Yo Mama" jokes....

Please visit my new blog to read this about my son...and take a second to do something small to you, but big to a boy. Thank you.

And now I'm off to pack.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Velazco said...

Have fun with WordPress! I'm sure you won't regret the move ;)

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. We should talk. Wordpress has me on the no fly list or something. It beats me up every freaking day. I send it hate mail. I'm thinking about divorce. And your Elvis so impressed me.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hi there...just out of curiosity...because I'm a Grandmom Elvis diehard fan of my teens...ha ha...I took time to read some of your absolutely 'darling blogs'.

Girl you are so talented, wise & witty that you most likely don't even realize it yourself. ha ha

Your writings...and then my remembering the years of raising a couple of kids...you had me laughing out loud, time after time.

A blessing you are...keep up the great writing for your 'own theraphy...ha ha and for the world to laugh, relax and accept life issues with joy and GREAT SENSE OF WISDOM AND HUMOR. U R tops!

Oh yes...I got to 'touch Elvis' at one of his first Texas concerts...and my first DATE with my husband (we've been married nearly 50 years...Mercy how time flies when you're having fun.ha ha~~twice cancer survivor)

As high school cheerleaders...we all got front row seats to his concert, petty coats, poodle skirts and all...and my idiot girl friend... 2 seat down screamed so loud that she 'wet' on herself...while the rest of us nearly died laughing/embarrassment. ha ha But we all TREASURE the memory and the Elvis era of great music and laughter.

Plus, about a year or so later, we went to the movies...while Elvis was stationed at Ft. Hood, Tx...and whoa...we suddenly heard a commotion of 'voices'...not coming from the movie screen...but in walks Elvis...as a SOLDIER with some of his Army buddies. Oh my goshshshshhssh. MAN... THAT UNIFORM nev~aaah LOOKED SO GOOOOD. HA HA

So, from my blog world to yours, may God continue to bless you and your dear ones. May you keep writing and using your talent, darling wit and wisdom for laughter ...Best Wishes from deep in the Heart of Texas

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I divorced Wordpress this week.. My computer tech sweetie said.. Well I can't really comprehend the tech talk,so I'm not totally clear.. I'll let you know if wordpress and I reconcile..

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home